1. The rally dates are Saturday June 25 - July 2, 2022
2. Friday June 24, 2022 is registration (forms and waivers) and odometer course.
3. As we get closer to the event, tickets will be sold for guests or others that want to come watch the end of the rally.
4. The rally will start/finish in Cheyenne, WY and the checkpoint will be in State College, PA.
5. There will be a public Spotwalla page for viewing although the rider numbers will be randomly changed form time to time. Riders will receive points for participating with Spotwalla.
6. The scoring will be done electronically via scoring app with an abbreviated in-person scoring process at the checkpoint and finish.
7. Medjet (or equivalent) will be required as well as an insurance coverage limit. The riders will be informed prior to the start.
8. This rally will happen unless local, state, or federal laws prohibit. If gathering is illegal in one location, we'll move to one that is. If interstate travel is prohibited, well, we'll figure something out. If we need to do video conferencing for the start, checkpoint, and finish for meetings and scoring, we are set up for this. We will encourage social distancing and masking if local, state, or federal guidelines require but we are not the mask police, so take that as you may.
9. Tickets for the finish banquet at 7pm on July 2, 2022 at the Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center in Cheyenne, WY will be available on Ridemaster until June 11th.